0.41 Acres Vacant Lot Land by Beaver Lake/White River in Fayetteville, AR. NO Restrictions, Boat Ramp Nearby
Don’t miss out on this 0.41 acre vacant lot near Beaver Lake/White River with no restrictions; RV, Mobile Homes, Cabins, Boat House/Storage, Shed or Shop, or build your dream home. Owner financing available. Take a Virtual Tour:
Tuck your cabin into this scenic wooded lot to escape the bustle of the city. Just 30 minutes from town, you can spend your weekend together with your loved ones here while enjoying the seclusion this property offers, a quick stroll to the lake/river, and you are also right around the corner from the community boat ramp. Homes have great market value in this neighborhood and the market is going up! This 0.41 acre lot is perfect for those who want country living with the amenities of a large city close by.
Fayetteville is only 30 minutes away and is a favorite spot for outdoor lovers. From hiking and water holes to terrific restaurants and the best parts of Downtown Fayetteville, find them all here! Throughout Fayetteville and the wooded Ozark Mountains, there are over fifty miles of beautiful walking, hiking, and cycling trails available for everyone, from the seasoned mountain biker to the family using a stroller. As Fayetteville grows, it drives the values up in rural neighborhoods like this. This is the ONLY vacant lot for sale in the area, snatch it up before someone else does!
Call or Text Offers and Inquiries NOW with ID# 16375 to Kasey 602 726 0082
- Location: 36.14307, -94.03661(put coordinates in google or smart phone)
- Subdivision: Beav-O-Rama, Lot 41
- Approx Address: 18998 Cedar Terrace, Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Cash Price $ 17,999 obo
- Finance Options: $5,000 Deposit, $285/mo
- Size: 0.41 acres
- Zoned: RES
- No Restrictions: Mobile Homes, RVs, Tiny Homes, Modular ALLOWED!
- Electricity: Ozarks Electric Available
- Water/Well: Fayetteville Water Available
- Sewer/Septic: Septic Needed, no perc test on file. Must have septic system approval by County health dept.
- Annual Taxes: $ 81.78
- Lot Desc: Wooded
- Topography: Gently Sloping
- Elevation: 1171.3 ft
- Road Access: Dirt Road
Message Me Your Offer with ID# 16375, 602 726 0082 -Kasey
It all starts with a dream and a deed and it's our mission to help you get there!
Mineral rights may not convey. Seller makes no claims or guarantees regarding the property, its use, and its condition. Buyer responsible for own due diligence regarding property, its use codes, obtaining permits, connecting utilities, and any other future plans buyer can conceive of. Cash sale document fee of $160 applies, buyer pays closing costs.
Map To PropertyProperty Address:
- Status: Available
- State: AR
- County: Washington
- Parcel Number: 116-00254-000
- Short Legal Description: Section 14, Township 19, Range 29, BEAV-O-RAMA PARK SECOND, LOT 41
- Annual Property Taxes: 81.78
- Size (In Acres): 0.41
- Road Access: Yes - Unpaved
- Electricity: Yes
- Zoning: RV (ResVac)
Similar properties in the area are listed or have been recently sold for around $20,000.
Buy this property today for just $17,999! (You save $2,001)
To purchase this property today call Kasey at 602-726-0082 now!